Re: [FWDLK] Pertronix

I thought they didn't make Pertronix units for MOPARs before '60.
Is there a way to make them work?  I'd like to keep my original distributor
but would prefer the Pertronix if I could get it to work with my distributor.
 My points seem to die every 5000 miles or so.  I'd like to just do away with
them.
I own a '57 Dodge v8 with single point distributor.
Thanks for any help,
Tom