[FWDLK] P.T. CRUISER

Hello All
On the Cruiser sightings
I have seen two here in central kansas, a very cool looking metallic
blue one sitting on the "hot rod" lot owned by the son of the only
Pontiac dealer here in Salina . It has 300 miles on it and the asking
price is $25,000  being nosey I went over and ask the Chrysler dealer
when they expected to have one in and they said it wouldn't be until
June ar July.....When told that Bennet Pontiac had one they went nuts!
and wouldn't believe me until a couple of their salesmen took the nine
block trip to take a look!... I waited till they came back and talk
about pissed!  . I left grinning and as I went out the door  I mentioned
that there was also a burgundy one in Abilene,  it also was not at a
Chrysler dealer but at another small time car lot.

I guess somebody has enough pull to steal them from the Chrysler lots
here in Kansas.

If I Only Had The Bucks!!!!!
Maybe in a couple of years when they get the bugs worked out and they
market a two or three door version......

Mark & Don
55 Plys