Re: [FWDLK] Petronix Ignition, Distributor conversions

Re: [FWDLK] Petronix Ignition, Distributor conversions

In a message dated 4/10/00 11:03:09 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
dhomstad@FIELD-WORKS.COM writes:

> Subj:       [FWDLK] Petronix Ignition, Distributor conversions
>  Date:    4/10/00 11:03:09 AM Pacific Daylight Time
>  From:    dhomstad@FIELD-WORKS.COM (David Homstad)
>  Sender:  L-FORWARDLOOK@LISTS.PSU.EDU (Forward Look Mopar Discussion List)
>  To:  L-FORWARDLOOK@LISTS.PSU.EDU
>

>  The Chrysler electronic distributor for any 318/340/360 LA engine will fit
>  into a 241 or 270 Dodge or 318 without modification.
In case anyone on the list wants to do this, I have a NOS Chrysler electronic
distributor (minus cap & rotor) available for sale.  Mopar part #4111501 and
I'll take $50 + shipping since I sold the car it was intended for.  Email me
privately if interested...................Bill B.