[FWDLK] PerTronix Ignition, Distributor conversions

[FWDLK] PerTronix Ignition, Distributor conversions

I spoke to PerTronix at 800-827-3758 today. They said they do not have an
application to fit the 50's Autolight distributors, and had no plans to make
a conversion. They do have kits for 59 to 71 Chrysler distributors.

Then I called Royze Inc., as mentioned below, at 877-673-6960. They paid for
special tooling at PerTronix, and so have exclusive rights, for a conversion
kit for the Autolight distributors. Their P/N CH392. It only fits dual point
distributors in the 51 to 58 Hemi/Poly engines. They are working on a single
point version also. Does not fit R and RB engines. Due to limited volume,
$189.95.

Dave Homstad
56 Dodge D500