[FWDLK] NJ Proposed Noise Regulations (chance to act)

[FWDLK] NJ Proposed Noise Regulations (chance to act)

To all those on the list who live in NJ or participate in motorsports in NJ
please take a look at www.etownraceway.com.

Raceway Park is asking interested parties to participate in a hearing or
send a letter opposing proposed noise regulations that will curtail
operation of all tracks in NJ.

This hearing will take place on April 17 in Trenton.  I am going to try to
make it as I am an frequent spectator and racer.
If anyone else wants to get involved this is your chance.

My apologies to the rest of the group for the non-forwardlook topic, but as
with other legislation that affects our hobbies and interests there is often
a very vocal minority that thinks they speak for all of us.

Thanks,
Scott