Re: [FWDLK] '60 Kingswood wagon

--- Wayne Graefen <wgraefen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Out in the web there is a '60 Chrysler 9pass wagon
> for sale. Says it is a "Kingswood" making it one of
> nine built.  Anyone know what a Kingswood wagon is?
> or who built them? Is this an aftermarket conversion

> company?

Chevy made a Kingswood wagon in that era, and IIRC it
was a 9-passenger. Seems to me it was the Bel Air
equivalent much as the 4dr Nomad was the Impala
equivalent. There was also a Brookwood and Parkwood
around the same time. (If this is what he's talking
about, there should have been more than nine, unless
he's talking some wierd option package such as 348
3x2v...)

> I'm really looking for a CHOICE '61 New Yorker wagon
> if anyone has a lead on one for sale.

Uh...  ...aren't we all? :) (Sorry, Wayne, couldn't resist)