[FWDLK] website pics

Since my schedule has dug into my online time and I'm running out of space
on my website, I put up a link to another site that has more of the pics in
my possesion, including some of the FL pics that were sent to me.  Just go
to the links button on my home page and you'll see it.  I'll eventually get
these pics on my regular site as soon as I figure out which current pics to
purge and/or Prodigy provides its members with more space.  Also, one of you
sent me a couple of pics of a pair of mid-50s FL cars standing nose-to-nose.
One was a Plymouth and the other was a Dodge.  Anyhow, I can't find the pics
so if you wouldn't mind sending them again I'd appreciate it.

Jerry Browarski