[FWDLK] FW: temporary fForwardlook mailstop

-----Oorspronkelijk bericht-----
Van: Family Brandwijk [mailto:fambrwyk@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
Verzonden: maandag 17 april 2000 10:38
Aan: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Onderwerp: Radio ,electronic ignition pertronics 6 Volt positiv ground and
temporary Forwardlook mailstop.

Abouth my Radio.

I want to thank all the persons who adviced me in a possible convertment of
my radio into fm,I told you radio was repaired a few years ago,and I found
out there was a bulb wich was not working anymore,replaced it and it works
fine,so mr. Seckman's Antique Radio and Speaker Repair did his work fine,I
will prospone the FM convertion.

Abouth the electronic ignition,

I emailed and spoke with Mr.John Lazenby he said he had delivered the
pertronix system before to a Chrysler 1955 owner and since we own a Plymouth
1955 ,is is not sure if it will work because of other distributor nr.This is