[FWDLK] Cars and Parts April Issue nice 55

[FWDLK] Cars and Parts April Issue nice 55

Was VERY suprised to see a beautyfull 55 Savoy in the magazine of Cars and
Parts,this car is owned by
John and Becky Baemel,Commercial Point, Ohio,are they list members?
Car is discribed as in Dynamite condition,29000 miles ,unrestored
condition,original 6 Cyl 230-cid Lhead with automatic transmission.
Its interior all original and minor paint touchups.
Was a Hit on the showfield,on an other page theres another photo with added
text that says :
Out on the showfield, we were particularly intrigued with this Plymouth
Savoy club sedan with only 29.700 miles on the ODOmeter.
Sorry I had to say this to somebody,
Keep those Mopars rolling,greetings Dirk