[FWDLK] Save from the crusher

Back the first of the year a lead was put up here in meeting for a yard
in Nebraska. A couple of guys were working to save the cars from the
crusher.
Did anyone in the meeting make contact with the guy in Nebraska ( I
think his name is Steve) and is any one who lives west of Nebraska
thinking about buying one of the Forward Look cars? There is a car on
the list I'm interested in. I'm located in Albuquerque and would like to
work out a transportation deal if possible.
Please reply privately to email.
Thanks,
Ed