[FWDLK] Torqueflite Shifting Problem

Thanks to everyone that had some good tips on figuring out the shifting
problem on my '57 Belvedere.  I will try all the suggestions, beginning
of course with the easiest ones first.  Maybe I'll get lucky and a fluid
change will do the trick.  On a second smell of the AT dipstick, I did
notice a varnish type smell.   thanks again,  Nick Nichols