[FWDLK] Jefferson Wi Show and Swap Meet Apr. 29-30

[FWDLK] Jefferson Wi Show and Swap Meet Apr. 29-30

Hi all,
        Spring is supposedly here, and the Jefferson show is coming the last
weekend of this month.  I was wondering if anyone on the list is
planning on going?  Maybe a meeting of any members attending could be
possible.  Hopefully the weather is sunny and warm!
        John in rainy, sleeting, windy Wisconsin  (come on you guys down under,
let go of the sun and let it venture North)