Re: [FWDLK] Re [FWDLK] PerTronix on 55

John,

PerTronix is the name of the company that makes a little solid state
electronic module that replaces the points in your original distributor. No
more points to adjust every few thousand miles, replace when they become
pitted, or fail if they get wet. The conversion provides a stronger and more
accurate spark to the spark plugs.

Dave Homstad
56 Dodge D500