[FWDLK] '60 Chrys "Kingswood"

Hi list,

Regarding that '60 Chrysler "Kingswood" station wagon I asked
y'all about.

I have never heard back from the seller in almost a week now so
either he figured out he has a Chevy, or the car was sold, or he
is out of town or he does not care!

Thanks to all who commented to the list or to me privately.

Wayne