[FWDLK] 59 Dodge for sale

Noticed a 1959 Dodge Coronet V8 4 door for sale in local Fayetteville, NC
paper for $450.00 or parts - call (910) 425-5700.  I have not seen nor
called about the car so I can not give any info about its condition.  But if
anyone on the list is interested I could call and make arrangement to see
car and pass on what I find.

Harry in NC
1957 Plymouth
1958 Plymouth