[FWDLK] 59 Dodge for sale

A friend of a friend gave this person my name.  He is selling his 1959 Dodge Coronet. If I bring another car home I would probably be cut up in little pieces and buried in it. So here are the vitals if anyone is interested. I know nothing about it except what he told me over the phone. Blah,  Blah ,Blah,...   He is being transfered out of town.  He also has some early 50's used mopar parts to sell real cheap.

1959 Dodge Coronet    6 cylinder     Powerflite      34,000  actual miles.   all new mechanicals.   drive it anywhere.
radio and heater.  color Blue Diamond  original paint.    $4500      Cincinnati Ohio
Dave Bishop
Phone 513-831-0711

I don't think that is a firm price.  He does need to sell this car before he moves.

Just passing on the information,   he does not have a computer, and It is not advertised in the paper yet.

Joseph Paolucci
Walton,  Ky