[FWDLK] 1960 PLYMOUTH VALIAN BARRACUDA - PICTURES NEEDED

[FWDLK] 1960 PLYMOUTH VALIAN BARRACUDA - PICTURES NEEDED

DOES ANYONE HAVE SEEN THIS CAR OR KNOW WHERE I CAN FIND PICTURES OF
IT... YOUR HELP IS APPRECIATED !
begin:vcard
n:Briz;Esteban
tel;fax:593-2-870-466
tel;home:593-2-870-466
tel;work:593-2-870-466
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:http://www.webnow.com/brizbrizlimited
org:Briz & Briz Limited
adr:;;Urb. Club Los Chillos, Calle 2, # 359, Sangolqui;Quito;Pichincha;;Ecuador
version:2.1
email;internet:ebriz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
title:President
note:Asociados con INTERDIAL de EEUU