[FWDLK] 58 emblems & radio plates

Hi All, I have a gentleman who is working on trying to mold the 58 fury
emblems for me. He hasn't got them done yet but when he does i'll pass
the word along. They may come cast and then I or who ever gets them will
have to have them chromed and the black painted in.
        Also I am in need of 2 or 3 radio blank plates for either a 57 or 58
plymouth. If anyone has these let me know and the asking price. Later, Jim
57-8 ply's
34 dodge trucks
97 ram
58 fury hide-a-bed