Sent: Wednesday, April 26, 2000 11:48 AM
Subject: [FWDLK] Parts purchases

I have read comments (good and not so good) about Andy Bernbaum over the past few months.  I ordered from them one time and received good service and good materials.  I am thinking of ordering front end parts for my 57 Plymouth.  Is there a better source?  I have tried NAPA and they dont't have everything I need.  Gary Goers doesn"t have all the parts either.  Am going to completely rebuild the front end. Thanks.  Gary Christensen