[FWDLK] Parts Purchases

I have had good luck from Kanter Auto Products.  One does need to call to be
sure parts are in stock.  The call is free and I was happy with contents of
front-end kits.  They are a little slow on other parts, like my water pump
for my 54 New Yorker, but I did get it and it has a lifetime warranty.

Make sure you have a competent front end shop do the ball joints if you
can't do them yourself.  It takes a special socket to remove and install the
ball joints on 57 to 64 cars (upper and lower) and 65 up cars (upper ball
joints).  An incompetent mechanic can make a mess of control arms if they
are uneducated or in hurry.  Pay the extra money for a 4 wheel thrust
alignment when done.  Makes for better driving than a cheapo 2 wheel
alignment.  Can't recommend gas shocks enough.

Good luck!
Mark
MoPar Man on the Oregon Coast