[FWDLK] New Member, Mike Trettin

Hi,

I've just joined the list...I have a 1960 New Yorker 4-dr hardtop that I
just bought and look forward to restoring (solid and motor runs, but needs
plenty).  I owned a 1960 Saratoga 4-dr hardtop years ago, and love those
fins and AstraDome dash.  I also own a 1956 Imperial, which, by the way, was
advertised as "finest expression of The Forward Look"
http://www.freeyellow.com/members8/imperial56/1956AdRed.JPG
so maybe you'd consider expanding your roster to include 1956?

I don't have any pictures of my 60 New Yorker yet, but I do have some of my
56 Imperial, as well as some 1960 Chrysler ads, brochure pages, etc. at:
http://www.freeyellow.com/members8/imperial56/

I'm also a big fan of ALL Mopars of this era, especially 57 DeSoto, 59
Dodge, 59 Plymouth...heck, I'd take any of 'em...and look forward to hearing
from fellow Exner car fans.

Mike Trettin
Newton, Iowa