[FWDLK] Good Upholstery Shop?

I've gotten some sample "snowflake" pattern material for my 1960 New Yorker
seat upholstery from Original Auto Interiors, and will probably buy it, but
can anyone recommend a good source to sew up the seat covers?  Have other
members had good luck with their local upholstery shops?  I'm kind of out in
the middle of nowhere....

Thanks,

Mike Trettin
Newton, Iowa