From: John F-CTR McLaughlin [mailto:John.F-CTR.McLaughlin@xxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, April 17, 2000 3:19 PM
To: jasrog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: 55 Plymouth

Jason,

I have a 55 Plymouth Model P26 Belvedere 6 cylinder 4door sedan. Overall its not
in to bad a shape.   I 'am writting you in the hope you can help me or steer me
in the right direction to get the car running.  The number 4 cylinder is frozen
and the engine will not turn. I have had the head off for a year now spraying
rust buster etc, in the cylinders, but to no avail.  Do you know what I can do
next?  Do you know any mechanics in the Washington D.C. or Northern VA area I
could hire?  I'm running out of time and could use any help or advice you might
have.

Thanks
John Mclaughlin