Re: [FWDLK] L-FORWARDLOOK Digest - 27 Apr 2000 to 28 Apr 2000

Re: [FWDLK] L-FORWARDLOOK Digest - 27 Apr 2000 to 28 Apr 2000 (#2000-123)

Here's a report on the Spring Carlisle show.  Was there yesterday searching
the car corral.  I only saw two forward look cars for sale in the 1000+ that
were there.  One was gorgeous 1955 Imperial, white with gold top.  A number
one except for the frontr seat which was faded and worn.  He was asking
$23,500.  The other was a 1962 Chrysler 300 non-letter 4dr. hardtop, white
with gold cloth.  This was a solid number two.  He was asking a reasonable
$6250.  This seemed a bargain as most of the cars there were from 1970 or
newer and the asking prices were pure fantasy.  Mopar parts seemed
non-existent, but I didn't search the parts as thoroughly.  Was anyone else
there?  Asta lombego from the mid-Atlantic!