[FWDLK] 1959 Dodge: Engine/Tranny Reomval

[FWDLK] 1959 Dodge: Engine/Tranny Reomval

Hello all-

I was in the middle of tearing down the 326 in my '59 Dodge for a rebuild (the
engine/tranny are out of the car), but am completely confused as to how the
engine and tranny are separated.  The '59 supplement shop manual says to
remove the engine rear support crossmember, but I cannot find a crossmember.
Help!

Thanks,

Eric Skowron