[FWDLK] need 318 poly block

Greetings, does anyone out there know of a 318 poly block[or complete engine]
1961 or prior , available in the greater Seattle area ? Now that I have put
$500+ into the heads for my engine, I found cracks in the water jackets in
the lifter valley!! HELP!!!        Thanks, Dan Kershner

       61 Phoenix conv
                                                54 New Yorker  T&C

                       48 Windsor

73 Charger