[FWDLK] 361 D-500 engine

I have a 1961 Dodge Dart Phoenix 2 dr-hdtp that I have finished
restoring...One thing that I lack, and perhaps someone can help me here, is
performance data on my 361, D-500 engine.  I am hoping somebody--MOTOR TREND,
MOTOR LIFE or whatever, must have done a road test, either on a 361-powered
Dart or a complete Plymouth.  If anyone has such material, it would surely be
helpful...Please email me if you can help...

                                            Mike
                                            61 Dodge Dart
                                            D-500