[FWDLK] Engine colors:

Hello all.  There has been some discussion in the past as to original engine
colors.  Since the opportunity to view an UNmolested FWDLKer is rare, I
thought I would pass this info on at this time.  There is a 59 Dodge Custom
Royal in (at Grove Automotive) for service, and it is one of the
aformentioned UNmolested.  The engine - (361-4bbl), is GOLD everwhere, the
air cleaner is BLACK.  This is a 42,000-mi four-door HT, two-tone pink,
w/black/white interior.  (pretty cool!)  If there is any other info needed
that this fine example might provide, ask and I will help.  I can send pics
if necessary.
Regards,
DaveG.