Re: [FWDLK] Plastic seat covers

I haven't had any desire for plastic seat covers since they burned my little
behind in summer and froze it in winter many years ago.  Doesn't Perfict-Fit
still have outlets nationwide?  They still have one in Portland, OR.  They
used to mass-produce good quality seat covers.  Those ones that Fingerhut
made years ago with the little bumps were a bit more comfortable.

--Roger van Hoy, '55DeSoto, '42DeSoto, '66Plymouth, '73Duster, Washougal, WA