[FWDLK] Fwd: 318 poly block

--- Begin Message ---
  • From: MOPARMOUNTAIN@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 30 Apr 2000 11:58:55 EDT
Hello, Thought you might be interested in knowing that the block castings are
different for 57-61 318s than 62-66 318s. From the photos on eBay, it appears
that the block just sold is a 62-66 casting. I hope this doesn't throw a
wrench into your deal, but I learned this the hard way, and don't want anyone
else to go through the same hassles. Do you have others or is this the only
one? I could use a new 57-61 casting. Good Luck!!

--- End Message ---