[FWDLK] Fwd: 318 poly block

--- Begin Message ---
  • From: SIXPACKJAC@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 30 Apr 2000 13:03:29 EDT
We have sold over 100 of these blocks over the past 5 years and many of the
people who bought them used them in 1957-61 applications without a problem.In
fact, at first we advertised them as ' 62-66 only and many of our customers
convinced us to offer them as ' 57-61. Can you tell me the difference and
also describe the problems you had?
I'm not looking for any problems and will always listen to someone who had a
problem. Thanks for the note,
Jack

--- End Message ---