Re: [FWDLK] more on people

I can relate to old timers in business, my father is 78 years old and started
our business in 1946. Serving the public is his life and in this day and age it
is unusual to have someone bend over backwards to help a customer. People being
rude are quite common and it takes "experience"  to handle these holier than
thou people. "Off the rack customers" wouldn't know good service with a smile if
it hit them in the face....
John Photakis