[FWDLK] Cruise Night in Canada

Ron Dulmage wrote: "Took it to my first Canadian cruise night tonight.
It was the
only forwardlook car there and got its fair share of attention."

Holy smokes, Ron, where are there any cruise nights already up and
running around here? And before the Stanley Cup play-offs are finished?

I have had my cars out earlier this year than ever, but I didn't think
any of the cruise night operators had changed their schedules to
accommodate this great, once-in-a-millenium, warm spring weather we're
having.

Dick Woodside
cruisin' around with nowhere to go