Re: [FWDLK] Hub/Drum clarification

Dear FWDLKer's

Thanks Gary, for your response.  The hub does slide
onto the tapered shaft far enough that the flat washer
will not tighten the hub, even with a new key that is
tight it will move in and out.  Do you know why this
is???  I can see where not machining the drum far
enough would cause the shoe wear, but with the hub
sliding in farther than the where the threads start it
can't be tightened.

Any further information on this????
Thanks, Del    <midnight340@xxxxxxxxx>