Re: [FWDLK] Compensation for car in Video

Re: [FWDLK] Compensation for car in Video

Richard, my only experience was in Santa Fe where my
'50 Ford Pickup (primered, chopped, lowered, tilt,
etc...and Mopar underneath with the 340 and Volare
front susupension) was used as background vehicle for
a Mercedes advertisement....LA crew shooting stills
for brochures.....this was about five years back and I
recall collecting around $300.  I also knew a guy who
had a list of vehicles for use in movies being shot
there and believe he used to collect in the $300-$500
range for a full days use....depends on whether they
are driven or just parked.  The fee can be as low as
$150 for part day.  I don't know the current situation
though, or what the fee might be in California....
just thought I'd offer what I know.  Hope this helps.

Del Christensen   <midnight340@xxxxxxxxx>