[FWDLK] 61 DeSoto for sale

I was at a large car show and swap meet over the weekend here in
Minneapolis. There was a 61 DeSoto 2 dr HT for sale:

142,000 miles???
361 automatic.
black in and out.
runs good, but tranny leaks bad at the front seal (was driveable a month
ago).
body has a fair number of rust blisters around the bottom edges, but no
major holes.
chrome trim is complete with medium pitting.
$1500.
612-784-3820

I do not know the owner or any more about the car.

Dave Homstad
56 Dodge D500