[FWDLK] Question about puleys

after talking to Richard main for a bit about pulleys and power steering, I
have a couple of questions.
Does anyone have a 56 (or other year) with a 6cyl and power steering and no
a/c ?
if you do, do you you have a single pulley or a double pulley system ?
If it's a double pulley, it is double on the crank, generator and fan. Is
the double pulley system, just two belts that go around the three pulley.
They are the same size belts ? or is it one from the flywheel to the fan and
two from the fan to the generator, etc ?

Thanks for the help.

The reason for asking is I had power steering taken off a 56 with a 6 and
there was some confusion among responses I got. They all said that power
steering is a double pully generator. but all of the parts I got are a
single pulley system.

But I also have an extra power steering/generator with a vickers pump.
Richard was unable to determine what it came off of by the part number, but
that one is a double pulley

Nick