[FWDLK] 1956 Dodge CRL

Hey Gang,

I ran across this car on Ebay.   I am in no way connected with this car
or the owner and know nothing else about this car, etc. etc. etc.

Just thought someone might be interested in saving this old beauty.

http://home.pacbell.net/jobman/1956_Dodge.html

and here is the ebay link.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/aw-cgi/ebayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=328593833&r=0&t=0

Looking forward to a great "mopar" summer.

Greg Filtz
56 Dodge Royal Lancer