[FWDLK] Be careful out there!

John,

This type of situation stands out in my mind everytime I see it in the papers or on a list or anywhere...
I have 5 children, after July, 4 will be teenagers, in 2 years I will cut loose with my 3rd teen driver. All have plenty of sttel around them. I drive a 4x4 Chev Suburban, my 19 year old drive a 60 Belvedere, my 16 year old drives a 57 Buick, my 14 year old says she wants a 60 Tbird, my soon to be 13 year old already is working on a 41 Dodge WC Pickup, ...

...but its the other guy that scares the hell out of me.

David Greenberg
Hereford, AZ

The basic difference between an ordinary man and a Warrior is that a Warrior takes everything as a challenge, while the ordinary man takes everything as a blessing or a curse"   Don Juan

Hi all,
        This isn't related to Forwardlook cars, but to the drivers of all
vehicles.
        In the past 24 hours, I attended the wakes and funerals of four kids
from our local high school,  three of which were in my son's class, and
two being brothers who lived next door to our farm.  All four were
killed this past Sun morning after the prom.  Apparently the driver of
the another car, who was also killed, had been drinking (he already had
2 DWI's) and crossed the centerline, hitting these poor kids head on.
All five were burned beyond recognition.  A pretty sad situation for the
parents, family members, and all the friends and neighbors left to
grieve.
        Please remind your kids of the terrible things that can happen out
there on the roads.  Don't Drink and Drive!
        Still teary eyed, John in Neillsville WI