[FWDLK] Horn Wiring

Same thing happened with my 59 Plymouth.  After purchasing it tried fixing horn, took horn rim off of wheel and the wire came right out of the column like you described.  While fooling around with it I discovered a hole at the end of column down by steering box by holding light down there and looking thru column.  Taped a new wire to a welding rod attached to a old radio antennae and fed wire thru hole at end of steering box/column, hooked it directly to horn and attached other end to horn pad and everything works fine.  Can't remember if I used inline fuse but that might be good idea.  This is on a non-power steering box - power steering might be different because my other Plymouth has pwr steering and I don't see any wire coming out of this box but the horns work ok on that one.   Hope this helps.  John Z in WI