[FWDLK] Help Please - Not FL related

Forward Lookers,

Please assist me if you have any advice.   I apologize as this is not
Forward Look related and not even a Mopar.   Please email me back
privately.

A friend of mine has an Infinity 1991 G20 4D Sedan and is attempting to
do a brake job on it.  He has removed the front right wheel and caliper
from the rotor.   He would like to replace the rotor but so far has not
had any luck in getting off the car.  The chilton manual that he is
using indicates that you should be able to use the extra threaded holes
in the rotor to ease it off.  He has successfully stripped these
threaded holes (before asking for my help).  I gave him my can of
penetrating oil to use but still no luck.  Are their any tricks of the
trade or something he may be missing in getting the rotor off the car?

Please let me know if you have any ideas,
Greg Filtz
(Very shady tree mechanic)
1956 Dodge Royal Lancer