Re: [FWDLK] insurance

State farm here, with stated value, I drop it to minimum for winter storage.
Watch stated value, keep all receipts.
Course all my cars and house ins is with them, so its convenient and service
is good
Last year i wanted to upgrade the amount on one of my two old cars and they
wanted an appraisal, so be sure U start it at where U want initially.
No I didnt bother to upgrade the amount.
Lars