Re: [FWDLK] Help with identification

--- Esteban Briz <ebriz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Mike,
>
> I finally took pictures of my car...like it is
> now... I am in the middle of rebuilding it... as you
> can tell...do you know what car it is?

It's a '61 Plymouth 4drHT, probably a Fury. It has the
high back window, which I don't think a '61 Belvedere
is likely to have, at least in the US. The LF fender
is from a '60 Plymouth, and looks like it had
"Belvedere" script at one time.

Between the disassembly and the incorrect fender, I
can see where the confusion lay. (FWIW, the steering
wheel and column appear to be from a '66 or '67
Chevy...)

Mike