Re: [FWDLK] Radial tire harshness

As a followup to the discussion let me add that I have used
Michelin X radials for over 30 years on my cars with
excellent results in ride quality, handling and longevity.

I have Michelins on most of my collector cars (excepting one
53 Studebaker Starliner with Coker Firestones) and I am
totally satisfied with their performance and would recommend
them to anyone.

I have tried Pirelli (wore out too soon) and Good Year (too
harsh) and ended up replacing those with Michelins.

I just replaced the OE tires on my daily driver LHS with
Michelins as well and immediately noticed an improvement in
road noise and handling.

Just my .02 worth of input based on response from my seat,
hands and ears.

Brian
57 D500s in MI