Re: [FWDLK] Transport from East Texas

Twice I have used a company named Baylor County Auto Transport out of Texas.
I have been happy with the price and the results. They use open carriers.
email Shawn Bentley at bcat2873@xxxxxxx

STAY AWAY FROM THE TRANSPORT BROKERS!!! I waited 4 months for a vehicle to
be shipped only to find that the broker had underbid the job, and was
waiting for a desperate driver to haul it at a rate cheap enough to keep
their margin up.

David Greenberg
Hereford, AZ