Re: [FWDLK] Transport

Alas, I, too am in the same boat now.  Have sold a car and it needs to go
from Roseburg, OR  to Houston TX, and bought another car and need to get it
here from Atascadero, CA.  The cheapest we've found to move the car I sold
is $1200, and I'm not quite sure what I'm gonna do with the one I bought. .
. .

Mark   mjh

Subject: Re: [FWDLK] Transport