[FWDLK] Auto Pilot

To answer the question on whether Auto Pilot was available in 1958 -- the
answer is Yes!  Why isn't it in some literature?  Some literature was printed
in various editions prior to it's official availability.

Hope this clarifies the Auto Pilot issue.

Now, let me pose a question -- When was the automatic rearview mirror first
installed?  I am referring to the Mirrormatic. I know 1959 positively, but I
believe it was also available in 1958. Anyone have proof?

Sherwood Kahlenberg