[FWDLK] Split Exhaust Manifolds - 230 c.i. Six

[FWDLK] Split Exhaust Manifolds - 230 c.i. Six

Hello everybody,
For future reference (in case I can scrounge the money for them) does anyone
know if these split manifolds are still available new?  I saw a '53 Plymouth
wagon for sale in the local auto trader that had them.  Since the cracked
manifold on my '55 will eventually have to come off for repair or
replacement, I'd like to be able to convert to dual exhaust.  Apologies to
the list if I have asked this question before.

Bob McGrath
'55 Savoy  4 dr.