Re: [FWDLK] Split Exhaust Manifolds - 230 c.i. Six

Re: [FWDLK] Split Exhaust Manifolds - 230 c.i. Six

Bob,

You might try:
Phillips Perfomance in Stanwood, WA
(360)652-3595

They promote their business as the "Home of speed equipment for the
Flathead Mopar Six."  I have not had any dealings with them yet, but I was
planning on checking them out for one of my 56 Plymouth restifications.

-mel

Mel Lester Jr.       meljr@xxxxxxxxxxxx       http://www.connet80.com/~meljr

Plymouths:
56 Custom Suburban 2DR SW   56 Savoy 2DR Sedan      56 Savoy 4DR Sedan
63 Sport Fury Convertible   63 Fury 4DR HT Racecar  65 Belvedere II Convertible
Dodges:
73 Dart 340 Sport           76 D100 Adventurer PU   76 D100 Warlock PU
80 Aspen SE /6 Racecar      89 Shelby Dakota Racer  93 Viper RT/10
Others:                     74 Dodge B300 Carryvan  98 Intrepid ES
63 Austin Healey 3000       71 Triumph Spitfire     81 Fiat 2000 Spider
84 Chevrolet Caprice wagon