[FWDLK] 55 Dodge item

Anyone with a 55 Dodge may be interested in the following item I found
on ebay.   The item is a "Break the Bank" game from 1955.   The game
itself is very rare but since the game show was sponsored by Dodge, the
game has Dodge logos all over the front of it and says "Dodge
automobiles presents".  I have no contact, further info, etc. with this
item.

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=346186955

later,
Greg Filtz